Beauty and the tattoo....

We've heard it before... the little flaws and imperfections are what make us beautiful... but it's true! And it is especially true with kids! I absolutely love the little reminders that kids are kids, and most delightful when we let them show it!

I met these adorable boys last fall, and they were just as fun to work with this summer! Not to mention, their mama has become a favorite client... just look how much fun this lady is! The cutest part was that one of them had a left-over rub-on tattoo on his hand, and when we went to print I had to ask... and as if she knew it was coming, the mom said, "Don't Photoshop the tattoo out! I love it!" And I just had to agree! Now I need to remember this when my own daughter wants a giant Little Mermaid tattoo on her arm for her own school pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment